Get in Touch

0161 969 1800

07577 426007


2a, Oriel Court, Ashfield Road, Sale, M33 7DF

Accidents at Public Places

Request for Callback

Accidents at Public Places

About Accidents at Public Places

If you are injured in a tripping accident on a pavement or road in a poor state of repair, or in a shop slipping on a wet floor, or on produce/stock which has not been cleared up, then you may be entitled to compensation. The Claimants still have to overcome the legal issues and difficulties. Seek swift and decisive legal guidance and advice following the accident. Be warned there is a set time period – generally three years from the date of accident – to make your claim. If you delay, your right to claimfor compensation may be lost forever. Call our specialist personal injury solicitors can offer the legal expertise you need to make a successful claim for compensation.